John Deere 6920 with tipping trailer
The John Deere Tractor 6920 has an off-road full floating front axle and a height adjustable drawbar coupling. The front axle is steerable through an attachable rod extension that can be added through the sliding roof. Tractor can be hooked up to all farming trailers and equipment sold by Bruder.
The tailgate automatically opens when the trough of the tub tipping trailer is folded up. The grain outlet slide can be used after changing the rod assembly. To add to the fun of playing, the John Deere 6920 can be equipped a front loader [item# 02317] (not included).
- detachable front weight
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable and off-road front axle
- retrofittable twin tires
- tread tires
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
inkl. Tipping trailer (green-yellow), Art.-Nr. 02210:
- tailgate opens automatically when tipping
- tipping trough
- Fold-down support leg
- tread tyres
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Tractor 'SUPER-PRO'-series
Dimensions: 26.4 X 6.5 X 7 inch