The Scania R-Series is a synonym for cost-efficiency and dynamism. As a cutting-edge livestock transporter it can deal with any transport task in agriculture. For this purpose, the truck is equipped with anything today's livestock transports need to appropriately handle the corresponding species: loading and unloading cattle without injuring animals using a folding, extendable ramp featuring fold-up ramp gates, folding internal divider gates to own up to different species' space requirements, attachable troughs, etc. A scaled cow has also been included in the vehicle and additional cows and bulls are available using item number 02308 and 02309. The cab follows Scania's typical, dynamic design. Folding outside mirrors and glazing made of high-quality plastic are a given, as are opening doors or the option to install the Light and Sound Module.
- Folding outside mirror
- Doors can be opened
- 2 Side doors can be opened
- 2 drinking troughs for hooking into the side walls
- Fold-out support legs
- Side folding ramp gates
- Fold-down separating gate inside
- Container can be disassembled into parts
- Tread Tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16